We’re excited to say that artist Loulou Cousin has designed us four new mini automata kits.
Each pack contains parts to make a running character and one of her trademark quirky collage style figures. There are a variety of collage pieces to customise your character.
After you have made the 2 designs you can use the box template included to make endless funny characters.
This kit contains:
- 2 boxes
- 2 lengths of 18-gauge wire
- 4.5mm split pins/brads
- A5 300gsm craft card with printed character
- Plain A5 craft card
- A5 collage sheet
- Instruction Booklet – includes links to How-To Videos
- Box template for additional projects
You will need to find:
- A pair of long nose pliers that can also cut wire
- A glue stick
- Sticky tape
- a pencil eraser
- Something to pierce a hole in card (eg. sharp compass or bradawl
Loulou Cousin is a fantastic artist and makes lots of fun cardboard automata. She is also a facilitator on our Automata Tinkering Global Workshops. Read an interview with Loulou here or see more of her work on instagram.